Generate vibrant vegetation by repairing soils from accumulate nutrition.
Detoxification of sodium and chlorine, displacing bicarbonate, breaking down biomatter, mitigating black layer and bio-toxicity, adding oxygen.
Restore pore space, infiltration rate and infiltration depth.
Compatible with most Fertilizers and topical products (always pre-test) and does not contain any nutrients.
User friendly chemistry that does not require being watered in.
With continued use, restores soil operability, keeping water in soils, and soils, healthy.
Spot treatment to repair chronic soil problems, including calcification or constantly wet areas. Utilized with injectables to overcome chronic areas.
Apply WaterSOLV™ pHix, or WaterSOLV™ GROW
Before getting started topically, here are a few statements we have adopted about topically applying products.
1. It's always “Best to Test than Guess” in multiple soil conditions; areas of varying infiltration, and over a 30 to 60 day period.
2. “Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice”. Let’s get the right analytical data and apply the right prescription so that we can realize the optimum results.
The right analytical data usually involves your water, its bacteria & oxygen deficiency, also the percentage of sodium to available nutrition.
Environmental conditions (rain/snow) play a significant role, as does biology and soil pore space, infiltration rate and depth. These are addressed looking at specific available nutrition from your water, your water treatment, your soils ability to deliver nutrition, versus toxins, and the total soil composition, usually a metric of bio-exudates and accumulated nutrients hindering pore space and optimum soil operability. Looking for and identifying confining layers is critical to turning things around. Take a look at our Legacy Testing Methods to learn more about the value from the test methods.
Results will also require your agronomical expertise relating to getting the chemistry into the soil and the volume and frequency of the chemical addition.
pHix and Curative soil reactions are complete in 12 hours.
GROW and BC soil reactions are complete in about 72 hours.
Depending on the conditions of your soils, the amount of chemistry and amount of time will vary.
If you view soil as a filter, it is likely more compromised by the accumulation and/or compaction at the surface layers, and perhaps biologically compromised in the lower layers due to reduced porosity and waters within the soil turning septic. Hence why flushing is important.
Naturally one looks at pore space by infiltration rate and depth, moisture retention/percentage, ET, and yet bacteria can create toxic moisture as well as consume pore space and not show in any analytical data. No worries, we got this with you!
You don’t necessarily need clean water to flush salts. You need “water treatment that will make always hydratable TDS/EC our of what is in the water and likely locked up in the soil. Additionally, we must battle the matter that bacteria produce which are bio-films impervious to acids, acids and hydrogen sulfide gas which are toxic to humans as well (black layer/rotten egg odor), and assure a non-septic soil where oxygen is replenished.
That rain that flushes your soils and cause a flush of growth followed by vegetation stress soon thereafter? It is more often the flush of growth was by pure water with dissolved oxygen that also converted nitrogen to beneficial nitrate, which once consumed, was followed with the uptake of sodium that caused the stress. All along, the accumulated minerals and metals in the soil, and the sodium, remained the same.
Another observation is in the topical treatment of greens and EC (which is also TDS). If you have greens that are suffering from compromised or no infiltration and the culprits are accumulated minerals, metals / nutrients, by converting these accumulate products to solution, would that not be making nutrition, reducing sodium percentage, all the while making pore space? Therefore, during the remediation process, we expect the EC to go up, beneficially, while watching the infiltration rate and depth improve.
2 inches of clay
Granite Rock Base
900 ppm Sodium
Fairways all summer (PHX, AZ)
Happy worms (plug NO. 4)
16% less water via infiltration efficiency
1. Start by identifying the problem(s). Good analytical Data, 1) matured methods that show water and bacteria, 2) more accurate available soil nutrition and 3) the totality of the soil nutrients and toxins.
2. Interpretations and Recommendation – What is water really doing for you or against you, what needs to be done to it to make it beneficial or the vegetation and sustainable for the soil.
3. What needs to be done to the water to make the soil and water beneficial for the vegetation, what do we need to release/liberate from the soil, detoxify, or add to the water and soil to provide the necessary nutrients.
4. Is there a confining soil layer we must address at some point and with what chemistry/method?
5. What is the totality of the soil, how far can we take it consuming what’s there and when do we need to re-start replenishing.
6. The right soil analysis method (The Legacy Method), will show us. Tiered soil analyses help us identify where the problems are located and how we can reach them effectively with the right medicine, and the right amount of medicine at the problematic “constraining” or toxic layer(s).
7. Take soil samples by tiers (one cup, horizontal no vertical). We may be accustomed to taking samples by 4-inch tiers, but what we really want to do is take samples where we can identify or suspect the problems. The main problems we are looking for;
Toxicity by black layer
Accumulation of water
Accumulation of cementation or dryness
Accumulations of nutrition, minerals, and or metals
Layer of biomatter
Note: Make detailed sample notes
1. Treatment by Tiers - We assume collection areas will be more compromised than others. You may have been building soil for specific characteristics and the soil beneath may have become anoxic from biology. We may need to decalcify the surface and bioremediate the soils below. Collection areas typically need more treatment.
2. Physical Compliments - Lets help the product along with non-intrusive needle tine to get the chemistry into the soil.
3. Topical application is applied to fill pore space. In the beginning you'll fill minimal pore space, and as the chemistry works, you'll fill more. The objective is multiple; break down the problems, sustain turf integrity, create pore space and infiltration.
4. WaterSOLV™ reaction times vary. Minerals and metals accumulate, ppm to lbs per acre and quantitatively break down like lb/lb within hours. Biology grows exponentially in as little as 15 minutes. Beginning with an exponent of 3, 10 to the third, 1,000 colony forming units per ml. in 24 hours, it could multiply to it would multiply to the sooner and more diligent you are on the biomatter, the sooner the problems they cause dissipate. Every drop of BC, adds dissolved oxygen. Where the exponent of bacteria is greater than three and the food source is prevalent (iron, manganese, sulfur), bio-toxins and their exudates are likely hindering vegetation production, creating unnecessary expense and getting worse regularly.